Nowadays smart-phones are a lifeline for people. It not only helps to stay connected with our kin but also keeps us updated with the news all around the globe. With these phones, we are a touch away from meeting our needs like the banking services or ordering food items, no need to wait in queues. So, when a phone as expensive as iPhone is damaged, it really affects the budget of the person to get it repaired if it is not under any warranty or insurance policy. The display of the mobile is not covered by the warranty and if it cracks huge amount is incurred on its repair. As everyone is now dependant on phones for their important works and just cannot leave it in such a condition. So ones should not panic and should follow these ways to get an iPhone screen repair:
- If the iPhone is under any extended service care option from the company like AppleCare+ then the cost of repair would minimise to a great extent. The device would soon be repaired by the authorised service centre technicians within a span of 2 – 3 days.
- To avail services from a high – street chain retailer, as the charges would be far cheaper compared to that of the authorised service centre of Apple. Retailers like ‘mobiworld’, ‘Hotspot’ has a number of branches across India which provides services for repairing of the screen of an iPhone. These stores have certified testing and repairing instruments to provide the best service. Secondly, it is preferred more to, online service centre because, if anything goes wrong then there is a place where one can go to complain.
- One can also choose to go for an online agency, for iPhone screen repair such as ‘MendMyi’. Such businesses are becoming more and more popular as people are too busy to take their iPhone to a shop themselves. These agencies rely on postal services. These online agencies also check and scan the phone for any other faults and return the phone after complete repairing of iPhone.
- In many parts of the world like the western countries, one more way of servicing is becoming popular and i.e., door – step repairing of the gadget. A company like ‘Repairly’ in London offers door to door repairing services.
- Nowadays, DIY( Do It Yourself) Kit is available, and there are certain websites like iFixit which provides the stepwise and easy-to-follow tutorial with high-resolution images highlighting how to do iPhone screen repair.
These are the few ways in which one can calmly tackle the problem and solve it. If the screen has got scratches then it could also be managed by the use of a variety of home remedies like weirdly enough, toothpaste. Other options include car scratch removal cream such as Swirl remover that apparently works wonder on a scratch screen. It is according to the need of the situation that one has to react to it.