Images from Albertland is also now available
in the Silver Edition at just $76
A rare opportunity to purchase a signed, numbered and recorded, collector's edition of an outstanding New Zealand publication.
William Harold Marsh, farmer, father and adventurous photographer captured a time of enchantment, when life was lived at a slower place, governed by a different set of values and priorities and ambitions.
One of the first generation of those immigrants who sailed around the world to settle in Albertland, 70,000 coastal acres on the Kaipara Harbour, in Northland, New Zealand, he has left a legacy of those times, a window into the past for those yet to come.
"It's a wonderful book - in the truest sense: every page, each image of Harold Marsh's - full of wonder. And it doesn't get better than that!"
- Mangawhai Books & Gifts, Wood Street, Mangawhai
- Dreams, Maungaturoto
- Village Cafe & Gift Shop, Paparoa
- Muddy Waters Gallery, Dargaville
- Albertland & Districts Museum, Wellsford
- Carsons Books, Pollen Street, Thames
- Browsers Books, 221 Victoria Street, Hamilton
- Touchwood Books www.touchwoodbooks.co.nz
- The Kauri Museum, Matakohe