We are all aware of the importance of having a security door. Whether it be our houses, stores or hotels, it is important that we install a security door in order to protect our property from the group of unwanted invasion. Other than just protecting us and our houses from thieves and burglars, security door also protects our houses from the harsh climatic conditions. When it comes to buying a security door the first thing that you need to know is that there are different types of security doors available out there. So, before you can make your choice it becomes essential for you to know that type first. To help you out we have listed the different types of security doors in this particular article. If you are planning to install a security door in your house then you should definitely check out the security doors in Auckland.
What are the different types of security doors?
Now let us take a look at the different types of security doors that you can install in your house.
- Cast iron grille: This type of security door comes with an external aluminum frame and makes use of a cast iron grille. This is a great option for the ones who are also particular about the security door to match with the architecture and the style of their houses. These types of security doors are usually very heavy and also require you to reinforce the structure of the frame in order to ensure maximum support.
- Stainless steel security wire: This is perhaps the most expensive option that you may come across in the list. However, this is also the type of security door that can provide you with the highest level of protection. This type of security doors usually come with high end locking systems along with a heavy Steel mesh which makes it nearly impossible to break in.
- Decorative Grilles: These are the type of security doors that are the most flexible for customization. If you are more into the style factor when going for this type of a security door can be a good decision for you. These types of security doors are available in a variety of different shapes and patterns.
- Small Diamond grille: If your house is more vulnerable to robbery then you may consider going for this option. This type of security door is known to provide extra protection with the help of aluminum grille and small holes. This type of security those are also considered to be a great option for small warehouses.
- Standard Diamond grille: This is perhaps the most common type of security door that you can find in most of the houses. This is mainly due to the fact that it comes with an aluminum frame along with a grille.
So these are the main types of security doors that you can choose from. Depending on the style and the size and location of your house you can choose from any of the above mentioned options.