Every woman craves to be striking beautiful – so beautiful that her beauty would make any man go weak in his knees and make other women jealous! Though this may sound pretty cliché, most women would leave no stones unturned that their beauty is something that everyone talks about. A sexy body, a beautiful face, tones arms and legs, tantalising hips and lips and what not! They dream and dream on!
However, everyone is not equally gifted which is why they try their best to correct or improve their feature(s) lifelong. And that is exactly where the beauty and cosmetic industry comes in! With loads of products, formulas, methods and techniques, it helps a woman achieve what she wants for herself – beauty!
And an extremely important practice is the use of eyelash extensions. The concept is simple. Eyes are what attract the first attention and if they look small, the face loses quite a part of its charm. Naturally, making the eyes look bigger and mesmerising is what most women crave for. However, it is not possible to enlarge the actual size of the eyes. So, what women resort to is using eyelash extensions that give the eyelashes a fuller look which makes the eyes appear bigger and more attractive.
Eyelash extensions – what are they made of?
Over the years, the demand for extensions has increased rapidly and accordingly various types of eyelashes have been marketed. Not only do they differ in style, colour, size, etc., what distinguishes them more is the material they are made up of. Believe it or not, extensions are made of various materials, the most common of them being mine, synthetic hair, human hair, silk as well as other natural fibres. However, the most common ones happen to be mine – for its high quality and fewer side-effects and synthetic hair – for its super cheap price. But what should you choose? Well, here’s what will help you decide:
- Mink eyelashes score well when it comes to the weight. Since the lashes would be an addition to your eyes, you would want them to be super light and that’s what mink lashes are. But not synthetic ones!
- Being naturally glossy and soft in nature, mink lashes can be comfortable for newbies as well as pros.
- Mink lashes do not require much of maintenance. Naturally, you can wear the false eyelashes more frequently.
- The strands or lashes of mine are super fine, unlike synthetic ones which make the eyes look too full. Though the synthetic ones may be good for party or retro looks, they aren’t a good choice for daily wear where the dramatic effect isn’t needed at all.
- For prolonged use, synthetic eyelashes are a total no-no. They can burden and harm the eyes. However, mink lashes are good for such women.
- Mink lashes are usually handmade which gives them the perfect shape of the natural lashes. However, such a look is impossible with synthetic ones.
So, unless you are too short of money or want false eyelashes only for a particular occasion, it would be better that you invest in mink lashes rather than synthetic ones.